- KingTech G4 utilizes SBus data transmission.
- Engine/ECU integration, all operating parameters including total run time are all recorded into the engine.
- The smaller and lighter external Data Relay Module (DRM) is responsible for all data, signal and power transmission.
- A micro USB connector is present for a future connectivity of wireless mobile apps.
- The G4 features a brushless starter motor for reliability and durability, built-in FOD screen is also integrated.
- After a run cycle and receiver switched off, GSU will remain on only until cool down completes.
Diameter: 76mm ( 2.99” )
Length: 180mm ( 7.086” )
Weight: 700g ( 1 lb 8.6 oz )
Max. RPM: up to 170000 MAX Thrust: 5.5kg @ 15° C ( 12.1 lb @ 59° F )
EGT: 730°C max
Fuel consumption: 200 g / min
Fuel: Diesel, Jet A1, Kerosene
Maintenance cycle: 25 hr US$300